YOUR SAVED ITEMS ( 0 )
Use this space to save the
products you like.
To add a product here,
simply click the icon.
Your Bag £0.00

You have no items in your shopping bag.

Your Bag £0.00

You have no items in your shopping bag.

Lovemystyle White Crochet Dress Featuring Tassels

In stock

Product code: LMS-CI-C22954B
£11.99

* Required Fields

Free Delivery & Returns / Free Gift

FREE GIFT ON ORDERS OVER £50

Order over £50 and choose from a free pair of shoes or gift! When your basket goes over £50 a link will appear in the cart to choose your free gift.

UK SHIPPING OPTIONS

Standard Delivery (4-5 working days)

£3.00 (FREE - spend over £20)

Next Day Delivery (excluding weekends)

£5.95 (FREE - spend over £100)

Click & Collect From Post Office - Standard Delivery

£3.00 (FREE - spend over £20)

Click & Collect From Post Office - Next Week Day Delivery

£5.95 (FREE - spend over £100)

Same Day Collection From Marple, Stockport Warehouse

FREE

Nominated Day (Monday-Saturday)

£5.95

Saturday Delivery

£5.95

Next Week Day Before Noon (delivery 8am-12pm)

£7.95

Next Week Day Before 9am (delivery 6am-9am)

£9.95

UK RETURNS - FREE!

Please read full delivery information and FAQs by following the links below:

UK Delivery Find out more ›
UK Free Returns Find out more ›
International Delivery Find out more ›
International Returns Find out more ›

Product Information
FitFits true to size.
DescriptionIf life is a party, you better dress like it with this top to bottom crochet covered dress with tassels for that subtle touch of cultism. This dress is purely produced using 70% cotton and the rest of the 30% is polyester. This dress would look incomparable when you are headed to the beach with friends for a bonfire on a frosty night, everything about this dress screams upsurge vibes. Its fun and the classic look it gives off makes it stand out even more. This is the epitome of dressing to impress as everyone needs some altered apparel to feel pretty rather than just look the part, and this crochet piece is fit for the occasion. You can dance the night away and look regal while doing it!
Dress LengthShort Dresses
Dress ColourWhite
Dress OccasionBeach Dresses, Casual / Day Dresses, Summer Dresses
Dress MaterialKnitted / Wool Dresses
ManufacturerLove My Style
Care InstructionsHand wash. Do not bleach. Iron on low heat. Can be dry cleaned. Do not tumble try.
Made From70% Cotton / 30% Polyester
Model Wears SizeOne Size
Model Height5'6"
Additional FeaturesNo
SKULMS-CI-C22954B
size chart